SCILab 智能计算成像实验室招聘博士后 Postdoc position available
Smart Computational Imaging(SCI) Laboratory (SCILab: www.scilaboratory.com) is affiliated to Nanjing University ofScience and Technology (NJUST). Itis operated by the Spectral Imaging and Information Processing Team (one of theInnovative Research Teams of the Changjiang Scholars of the Ministry ofEducation) and the first batch of the Huang Danian-Style Teacher Team in China.These two teams are led by Professor Qian Chen, Vice President of NJUSTand a distinguished Changjiang Scholar. We are an energetic research group thatworks on the development of new-generation computational imaging and sensingtechnologies. Driven by nationaldemand and supported by key research projects, our Lab is committed toexploring the mechanism of new-type optical imaging, the practice ofengineering, and the development of advanced instruments. Besides, our Lab alsoinvestigates how these technologies can be applied to the frontier of such fields as optical microscopy,optical metrology, life science, biomedicine, smart manufacturing, remotesensing, and national defense.
The PI of our Lab, Dr. Chao Zuo, is a professor and doctoral supervisor at the Schoolof Electronic and Optical Engineering, NJUST, China. He is one of therecipients of the National Science Fund for Excellent Young Scholars andthe Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars of Jiangsu Province. In addition, hewas nominated as the highly cited Chinese researcher by Elsevier and World’sTop 2% Scientists by Stanford University for consecutive years. With a research focus on computational optical imaging andsensing techniques, he has made major breakthroughs in such fields as non-interferometricquantitative phase microscopy (QPM) and high-speed structured light 3D sensing.He has authored over 180 peer-reviewed journal publications, including 20papers as cover papers of Light, Optica, and other top journals and 18 papersas ESI’s highly cited papers. In total, these papers have been cited more than10,000 times.
Due to his seminal contributions to computationalphase imaging techniques, Prof. Zuo received the first prize of the TechnicalInvention Award of Chinese Society of Optical Engineering (CSOE) (2020), thefirst prize of the Science and Technology Award, Jiangsu, China (2020), and"Gold Medal with Congratulations of the Jury" at Geneva'sInternational Exhibition of Inventions (2022), etc. He is currently serving as theeditor of Optics and Lasers in Engineering, PhotoniX, Microwaveand Optical Technology Letters, Laser & Optoelectronics Progress, andother journals. He also serves as the youth editorial board member of Infraredand Laser Engineering and Chinese Laser Press. Under his guidance, studentsin our Lab have been nominated for National Excellent Dissertation in OpticalEngineering four times, and they have won the Wang Daheng Optical Award of theChinese Optical Society (COS) four times as well. In addition, he has also guided students to win national goldawards 10 times in college students' competitions such as "ChallengeCup", "Internet+", "Creation of Youth", and “Internetof Things”.
What we offer
1) For postdocs, ,includingand according to theresearch performance.
2) For finalists of the national and ”, , including and according to the research performance.
3) Staffing of public institutions, housing subsidies,medical insurance, endowment insurance, children’s education, and other benefit packages stipulated by our country.
4) House-renting allowance of ¥2000 per month for postdocs who rent a house.
5) for foreign postdocs.
6) Our Lab strongly supports postdocs to apply forvarious scientific research projects such as the,and and provides . Postdocs ofthe project applied by themselves.
7) Our Lab provides each postdoc with to assist him/her in scientific research.
8) Our Lab strongly supports postdocs to carry out and provides
9) Postdocs with outstanding academic achievements have .After leaving the postdoc station, those who meet the conditions of talentintroduction in each college can apply for teaching positions at all levels of NJUST according to the procedures of talent introduction.
10) Postdocs who meet the professional conditions stipulated by NJUST can
The main research direction of our Lab is computational optical imaging andoptical information processing technology, which can be further divided intothree sub-directions: computational optical microscopy, high-speedthree-dimensional sensing using structured light, and computationaloptoelectronic imaging and sensing. We prefer you to have the followingqualifications:
1) Strong interestin frontier scientific exploration, ability to learn and apply new knowledge toscientific research, and strong team spirit.
2) Excellent written and spoken Chinese and Englishcommunication skills, .
3) A Ph.D. degree (have obtained within the last 3years or be about to obtain) in related fields including optics, electronicinformation, biomedical engineering, computer science, etc.
4) No more than 35years old.
4.How to apply
The review of applications is ongoing and will continue untilthe position is filled. Interested applicants, please email your CV and representative publications to Dr. ChaoZuo. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Any further query is welcome.
实验室学术带头人教授为国家“优青”、江苏省“杰青”获得者，连续入选Elsevier中国高被引学者、斯坦福World’s Top 2% Scientists“终身影响力”和“年度影响力”榜单。研究方向为计算光学成像与光信息处理技术，在非干涉定量相位显微成像、高速结构光三维传感等领域取得系列研究成果。已在SCI源刊上发表论文180余篇，其中20篇论文被选作Light、Optica等期刊封面论文，18篇论文入选ESI高被引论文/热点论文，论文被引超过10000次。曾获中国光学工程学会技术发明一等奖、江苏省科学技术奖基础类一等奖、日内瓦国际发明展 “特别嘉许金奖”等。现任Optics andLasers in Engineering、PhotoniX、Microwave and OpticalTechnology Letters、《激光与光电子学进展》等期刊编辑，《红外与激光工程》、中国激光杂志社青年编委等。在他指导下，实验室研究生5次获全国光学工程优秀博士论文提名，4次获得中国光学学会王大珩光学奖，10次问鼎挑战杯、互联网+、创青春、物联网等大赛全国金奖。